Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs has been implementing Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) PMAY (U) to address the housing shortage in urban areas of the country with a larger goal of “Housing for All by 2022” and in order to ensure effective implementation of PMAY (U) Mission, the Ministry regularly monitors key indicators of the programmes at various fora.
The objective of Mobile application will allow beneficiaries of PMAY (Urban) from all Mission Component to:-
1. To capture and upload 02 high resolution photographs (atleast 300 dpi) of completed houses along with beneficiary’s family.
2. To capture and upload 02 selfies of beneficiary with her house.
3. To capture and upload 01 video clip [30 – 60 seconds) of success stories of beneficiaries in front of beneficiary house having logo of PMAY (U).
The basic idea to create photo and video bank on beneficiaries testimonial which includes transforming experience of beneficiaries after moving into a pucca house under PMAY (U)- It may
1. Include Dignified living, Availability of Basic Amenities (Water, electricity, Kitchen, toilet etc.)
2. Emotions she has experienced such as: Increased Self Esteem, Sense of pride and dignity, Improved Social Status, Safety and Security for the family, Protected Environment for the girl child, children’s education especially that of the girl child.